October 10th, 2017
- New template project, Our Night Sky
- Renaming "Actions" to "Aimations"
September 21st, 2017
- Added support for iOS 11
- Adds 1024x1024 icon now required by the iOS 11 App Store
September 19th, 2017
- Dilogue speaker showing numbers after converting the speaker (or a parent of the speaker) to a smart object
- Warning alert when an image is too large to work properly
September 8th, 2017
- Selecting layers will automatically scroll to them
- Canvas freezing on macOS 10.11
- Position keyframes showing wrong value when first opened
- Dragging multiple position keyframes
September 1st, 2017
- Opacity on layers with an image sequence
August 22th, 2017
- Image sequences not being tiled in previewer. Please update to the most recent iOS version
August 17th, 2017
- Remove a layer's linked item by clicking on the trash icon next to the linked name.
- API calls no longer use ICMP, improving connections behind a firewall.
- Improved networking protocols to have faster, more realiable previewing.
- Missing sound effects for interaction groups.
- Drag scaling of multiple layers, and for layers with non-centered anchor points.
August 14th, 2017
August 9th, 2017
- iPhone device preview in the canvas
August 8th, 2017
- Added disabled states to controls.
- Asset json import base layer ordering.
- Asset cut of Photoshop layers with directory punctuation in their names.
August 2nd, 2017
- Certain images sequences playing out of order
August 1st, 2017
- Photoshop importing for groups being positioned off
July 31st, 2017
- New empty states for the tools and canvas
- Grouping layers offseting position
July 26th, 2017
- Linking images from a CSV import
- Hullabalu Asset Cut installation
July 24th, 2017
- Layer outlines can now be used to resize layers
- Improved dragging keyframes in the animation timeline
- Improved Photoshop cut script
- Mouth automatically selected from a speaker
- Project showing there were edits on open
- Moving or renaming project while open
- Dialogue section layout on macOS 10.11
- Trial expired window not being visible
- New action window not showing all affected layers
July 14th, 2017
- Crash on converting layers with dialogue to smart objects.
July 11th, 2017
- Added new image sequence type, Lip Sync View. Rather than choreographing the sequence, drag each cell to a phoneme (A, O, E, W, etc.) for automatic use in the...
- Completely new dialogue section. Topics and organized dialogue has been moved to the tools section on the left.
- Preview lip syncing timings below the canvas on the zoomable dialogue timeline.
- Automatically calculate lip syncing by clicking on the button in the timeline.
- Edit the phoneme timings by dragging to move, extend, or shorten and timed phoneme, or add new phonemes or any other mouth image by dragging from below the timeline.
- Add playback rules to interactions by grouping them in the tool section on the left. Interaction groups can be set to play sequnetially or let any containing interaction play.
- Limit the number of times an interaction can be triggered with the controls on the right.
- Double click on the layer preview in the layers tool section to open either the asset library or the editing view for a smart object.
- Double click on a position keyframe to change from a curve to a linear path or back.
- Simplified rotation actions intended to go farther than 180 degrees. Specify any number of rotations by dragging the arrow around the dial multiple times or by typing in a value in the text field.
June 12th, 2017
- Improved performance for larger image sequences
June 5th, 2017
- Added image sequences. Create an image sequence from the Asset Library or in the New Layer window.
- Added interaction effect to start, stop and toggle image sequences
- Added interaction effect to change music during a scene.
- Added interaction effect to jump to any scene.
- Added interaction for when a scene starts.
May 29th, 2017
- Creating new projects with a trial account.
- Downloading updated template projects.
May 16th, 2017
- Added video layers.
- Added interaction triggers for video start/stop and action start/stop.
- Added interaction effects to start and stop videos.
- Playhead on the action timeline can now be scrubbed forward and backward in time.
- Action timeline can be paused and resumed.
- Can now add actions and interactions to smart objects to be used in multiple scenes.
- Added support for trial accounts.
- Added icons for the different actions.
- Improved support for weak internet connection.
- Improved new layer popup.
- Layer thumbnails are visibile even if opacity is set to 0.
- Removing app icons from asset manager not removing from overview screen.
- Layer and scene thumbnails not updating when dragging layers or undoing layer grouping.
- Scale animations displaying a different scale on iOS.
May 5th, 2017
- On macOS 10.11, crash from selecting tilt.
- On macOS 10.11, inconsistent parallax, drag and selection on the canvas.
- On macOS 10.11, animation timeline header positioning.
- On macOS 10.11, scene thumbnails when first opening the overview.
May 3rd, 2017
- Improved selecting layers using selection mode.
- Dragging interactions not working on some layers.
- Some smart objects not allowing a scene to load.
April 24th, 2017
- Updated photoshop cut script for better support of retina assets.
- Ocassional crash from right clicking below layers or actions.
April 21st, 2017
- Added right click for layers to: Rename, Group, Duplicate, Convert to Smart Object, and Copy/Paste position, ambient animation, parallax, and rotation values.
- Added right click for actions to: Rename, Group, Duplicate.
- Added right click for scenes to: Rename, Duplicate.
- Added disabled state for mouse control selection when not in layer section.
- Added multiple selection and dragging for animation keyframes.
- Hides control points for animation path unless it is selected.
- Improved asset loading.
- Templete projects downloaded dynamically reducing the app size.
- Uploading asset to asset manager automatically highlights it.
- Animation timeline showing progress on inactive animations.
- Displayed name of audio file for dialogue line.
- "Save as" not working.
April 12th, 2017
- Crash with NVIDIA GT graphics cards.
April 3rd, 2017
- Hit detection failing on layers after animating scale.
- Intermittent connection with mobile previewer.
- Adding music on macOS 10.11 not working.
April 2nd, 2017
- Font loading issue for informational windows.
April 1st, 2017
- Improved error reporting.
April 1st, 2017
- Updated the second template to the new Piñata Party.
- Added a new menu section for a recent undo history.
March 28th, 2017
- Supports download improvements for the updated previewer app.
- Improved draw performance for changes in ambient animation, reference point, and anchor point.
- Improved redraw performance for changes to opacity, position, scale, and parallax.
- Improved performance for parallax.
- Improved scene rendering performance.
- Reduced canvas flickering when editing layers.
- Reduced app memory usage.